How to Enroll in the Peak Energy Agriculture Rewards (PEAR) Program
Simple to Enroll, Easy to Participate, and Flexible Opt-Out Provisions.
Here’s how to start earning your Peak Energy Agriculture Rewards:
- Contact PEAR to make an appointment with a PEAR Account Manager.
- Complete an electricity usage information request form, which your PEAR Account Manager will provide to you and help you complete. This form authorizes us to review your utility bill. In a week or so, we’ll tell you if you qualify for Peak Energy Agriculture Rewards (PEAR)...and estimate how much you could earn in incentives.
- Complete PEAR enrollment paperwork with help of PEAR representative.
- Smart Meter or Interval meter will be installed by your utility (if one is not already installed) to record power savings.
- Follow program guidelines to ensure you shut down pumps or greatly reduce electricity use during Peak Demand Events.
- Collect cash rewards following the close of the growing season / before the end of the calendar year.